What are the attributes of an intelligent person?
- They draw wisdom from multiple sources
- They know their audience
- They are exceptional at their job
- They are curious
- They are great at conveying ideas
- They ask considerate questions
- They ask great questions
- They communicate complex concepts in a simple way
- They know what they don’t know
- They don’t pretend to know everything
- They change their minds with new information
- They are open minded
- They don’t argue
- They pivot well
- They use analogies
- They learn from mistakes
- They love learning
- They have a sense of humor
“Intelligence” is not necessarily something you are born with. It is not an IQ thing. It is not a success or failure thing. It is also not a given or a constant. We all can and should work on these things throughout our life.
Go be intelligent!
The next challenge, problem, discussion you have, think, “can I be more intelligent in this?”.